Below you will find links to recordings of past webinars offered by the Michigan Community College Association.
Personal Property Tax Reform Update Webinar - June 9, 2016
A Practical Understanding of ACA in 2014 and Beyond - October 31, 2013 Webinar
Michigan Skilled Trades Training Fund - October 2, 2013 Webinar
Freedom to Work Act Legislation and College Impact Webinar - February 22, 2013
- Presenters: Luke Pickelman, Michigan Community College Association and Brandon Zuk, - Fraser, Trebilcock, Davis and Dunlop, Lansing, MI
- Webinar Recording
- Powerpoint Slides
The New Personal Property Tax Legislation & Implications for Community Colleges Webinar - January 28, 2013
MPSERS Reform (SB 1040 - PA 300 of 2012) Webinar - September 7, 2012
FY 2012-2013 Community College Budget Bill Webinar - June 20, 2012
Dual Enrollment Expansion Law Webinar - May 18, 2012
For the webinar documents by Patty Cantu, Director of Vocational and Technical Education, State Department of Education, please see below:
Personal Property Tax Reform Conference Call - April 30, 2012
For the conference call/presentation documents by David Zin, Chief Economist for the Senate Fiscal Agency, please see below:
MPSERS Reform Conference Call - March 30, 2012
To listen to the conference call/presentation by Kathryn Summers, Associate Director of the Senate Fiscal Agency, on March 30, 2012 regarding the MPSERS reform bill - Senate Bill 1040 introduced by Senator Kahn - please click here.
80/20 Health Insurance Law Webinar - October 3, 2011
- Presenter - Elizabeth Hertel, Senior Policy Advisor - House Republican Policy Office
- To view the recording of the webinar - Click here
- The webinar will download to your computer and open in Windows Media Player.
- SB7 Frequently Asked Questions document
© 2017 Michigan Community College Association
222 North Chestnut Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933-1000